2020 Chevy Equinox Trim Levels & Prices
The new 2020 Chevy Equinox has hit the Chevy dealerships in Nashville and has created a buzz. Each of the Chevy Equinox trim levels offers something unique yet substantial for drivers from Oak Ridge to Knoxville and beyond to enjoy. This compact crossover is great for family trips to LaFollette and for pulling up to the office in style. Explore the Chevy Equinox trim levels below before visiting us at Rusty Wallace Chevrolet for a test drive.
2020 Chevy Equinox L — Starting at $23,800
The entry model to the Equinox trim levels is no joke. You can find this agile SUV at our Chevy dealership in Nashville for an unbeatable price! This budget-friendly beast comes standard with the interior features you need for a relaxing commute:
- Automatic headlights
- Rearview camera
- OnStar® with 4G LTE connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™
- Keyless entry and ignition
2020 Chevy Equinox LS — Starting at $26,300
If you are looking to add some eye-popping flair to your ride, the Chevy Equinox trim levels heat up once you reach the LS configuration. The LS vs. LT both offer stylish excitement, but if you prefer to stick to a more modest budget, here’s what you can expect from LS:
- 10 exterior color options
- Rear floor mats
- Tire jack and spare tires
- Available all-wheel drive
- Convenience Package featuring rear privacy glass and a power driver’s seat
2020 Chevy Equinox LT — Starting at $27,500
The LT is a great entry point into the Chevy Equinox trim levels if you are looking for style and premium features. When you consider the LS vs. LT trims, you see features from the LS Convenience Package are paired with xenon headlights and satellite radio. Additionally, the LT has three feature packages to consider:
- Confidence and Convenience: Includes power lift gate, remote engine start, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, rear cross-traffic alert, and blind-spot monitoring.
- Infotainment: Includes an 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, two USB ports, and a 120-volt household-style power outlet.
- Lights and Brights: Includes chrome exterior trim, 19-inch wheels, and LED headlights and taillights.
2020 Chevy Equinox Premier — Starting at $31,400
- While Chevy is known for quality engineering and deluxe features, the new Chevy Equinox Premier takes things up a notch. Enjoy many of the features listed above along with a hands-free lift gate and wireless charging, as well as the comfort of driver-seat memory settings, leather upholstery, and the style of ambient interior lighting. Other features to expect from the top of the Chevy Equinox trim levels include:
- 360-Degree Parking Camera
- Automatic High-Beam Control
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist
- Ventilated Front Seats